We are Ernevale House
Ernevale House is one of the longest established dental surgeries in Lincolnshire. This central Spalding dental surgey, which has been independent for the last ten years, currently has four dentists , two oral hygienists, and an oral hygiene therapist.
At Ernevale House, we believe that patients deserve to be given the necessary time during appointments, diagnosis and treatment.
It is therefore important that time is always given to:
- Providing a friendly, sympathetic and reassuring approach, to help you feel at ease.
- Listening to any symptoms that will assist in leading to an accurate diagnosis.
- Ensuring that during check-ups, your teeth, gums, tongue and other soft tissues are properly examined.
- Making sure that your treatment will be as pain-free as possible.
- Using the best possible dental materials, combined with the highest level of technical skills and equipment during your treatment.
- Cleaning, sterilizing and preparing the surgery and instruments thoroughly, to prevent cross infection of bacteria, viruses and fungi between patients.